These beautiful crossbody leather bags are made in El Salvador. Only one of each style are available, and no two are alike
About crossbody bags:
- The leather strap is adjustable and is about 23 in. in length at its longest. You can shorten the strap as needed.
- All of the colorful fabric is from Guatemala, and bags are made in El Salvador.
- Bags may or may not have staining on the leather from the colorful fabric.
- All bags have a strap on the inside to close the bag as well as a belt like strap on the outside to ensure that your items don't fall out of your bag.
- They all have a fabric lining on the inside of the bag.
- They stand great on their own because of the leather bottom featured on the bag with the El Salvador engraving.
Note: Bags may have slight imperfections on them.
The El Salvador collection is very meaningful to me because it is where my family is from. My grandma used to bring me bags just like this one when I was a young girl so they bring me a lot of beautiful memories.