These beautiful hand embroidered blouses are from El Salvador. Each one is unique, and no two are alike.
About the hand embroidered blouses:
- Make sure to look at the blouse measurements to ensure that you get the correct size (blouses with collar and w/out collar have different measurements).
- Blouses do not have stretch.
- Because they are handmade and hand embroidered, they may have imperfections.
- The embroidery on the blouses are inspired by the famous El Salvadorian artist, Fernando LLort's folk art.
- This design is typical from El Salvador.
The collection from El Salvador is very special to me because it is were my parents immigrated from to escape the civil war. My grandma used to bring me blouses just like this when I was a young girl.
Note: Model in jeans is wearing a Medium. I am wearing an XL blouse (blouse w/yellow embroidered flowers).